Join us for the Brighton Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament at Locust Hill Country Club!
This year's event is a prime fundraiser for our organization. Proceeds from the tournament go to help support valuable chamber programs throughout the year. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Alzheimer's Association.
We Hope you will join us for a fun-filled day of Networking & Golf!
Locust Hill Country Club is a historic Rochester private club and has been a centerpiece of the Rochester community for almost 100 years. Though the club has seen many changes over its long history, it has stayed true to its values of being the perfect place for families and friends to enjoy the game of golf on our renowned golf course and come together as a community.
There are many ways to participate in the Brighton Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament. Here are the fees:
- Brighton Chamber Member Gold Sponsor - $2500 - includes 2 foursomes, 2 hole sponsors, logo in all email and facebook advertising of event and opportunity to speak at the ceremony after tournament, sign at dinner provided by sponsor, cart sponsorship, lunch and dinner.
- Non - Brighton Chamber Member Gold Sponsor - $2600 - includes 2 foursomes, 2 hole sponsors, logo in all email and facebook advertising of event and opportunity to speak at the ceremony after tournament, sign at dinner provided by sponsor, cart sponsorship, lunch and dinner.
- Brighton Chamber Member Silver Sponsor - $1500 - includes 1 foursome, 1 hole sponsor, sign at dinner provided by sponsor, lunch and dinner.
- Non - Brighton Chamber Member Silver Sponsor - $1600 - includes 1 foursome, 1 hole sponsor, sign at dinner provided by sponsor, lunch and dinner. includes 6 month trial membership to Brighton Chamber of Commerce
- Brighton Chamber Member Foursome - $1000, includes lunch and dinner. Early Bird Special is $800 - Register before 4/1/23 and save $200!
- Non - Brighton Chamber Member Foursome - $1200, includes 6 month trial membership to Brighton Chamber of Commerce, lunch and dinner. Early Bird Special is $960 - Register before 4/1/23 and save $240!
- Brighton Chamber Member Hole Sponsor - $200
- Non - Brighton Chamber Member Hole Sponsor - $250
Each Hole sponsor sign will have QR code to business facebook, those who follow facebook page of all of the sponsors entered to win $100 shop Brighton Gift card
- Brighton Chamber Member Golf Cart Sponsor (list of cart sponsors on every golf cart) - $50
- Non - Brighton Chamber Member Cart Sponsor - $100
11:00am – Check in begins
11:30am – Lunch on Patio Grill
1:00pm – Shotgun Start
6:00pm – Dinner served in Ballroom"
1. Format is a four-person scramble. Each player will hit their shot to begin each hole. The team will choose the best shot, and from that spot, each player will hit their second shot. This format will continue until the completion of the hole with a single score recorded.
2. From selected shots, each player can place the ball within one club length, no closer to the hole. If the selected ball is in the rough, each player must play from the rough.
3. Men are to tee off from the White tees. Women are to tee off from the Red tees.
4. Mark the selected ball on the putting green. Each player is to attempt the putt from the same spot. The first ball to go in is counted for the team score. If no player makes the putt, mark the best remaining putt and all team members are to putt from there.
5. If the ball that the team selects is in a hazard (bunker or water), or in the rough, or out of bounds, you cannot drop the ball outside the hazard or rough, even if relief is within one club length away. If the ball selected is in a sand bunker, everyone must hit from the sand bunker within one club length. You can rake the bunker after each shot. If the ball selected was in the water, drop out under USGA Rules procedures and add a penalty stroke for each player hitting from the drop. A ball hit out of bounds is usually not selected, but if it is, the players all must re-hit from where the ball was hit before it went out of bounds, and each player must add a “stroke and distance penalty” (2 strokes).
6. Bogey is the maximum team score on any hole. Teams that reach a score of bogey on a hole are to pick-up and move on to the next tee.
7. Rule number seven is please have a good time!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS