Join us for the 2nd Annual Brighton Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament on July 15, 2024 at Locust Hill Country Club!
Are you a golfer looking to network with fellow professionals and enjoy a great round of golf at an exclusive country club? Look no further than the Brighton Chamber Golf Tournament at Locust Hill Country Club! Registration is now open, and you can secure your spot at this highly anticipated event by visiting https://www.brightonchamber.org/event-5369198.
As a premier golf destination in the area, Locust Hill Country Club offers unparalleled amenities and an unbeatable setting for a day on the greens. By registering for this event, you'll have the opportunity to play on one of the best courses in the region while making valuable connections with other local business leaders and golf enthusiasts.
Don't wait to register for this fantastic event. Space is limited, and spots are sure to fill up quickly. Visit the registration page today to secure your place at the Brighton Chamber Golf Tournament at Locust Hill Country Club and get ready for a day of great golf and networking!
Join us to celebrate the great game of golf and show your support for the Brighton Chamber of Commerce. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Brighton Food Cupboard.
We Hope you will join us for a fun-filled day of Networking & Golf!
Locust Hill Country Club is a historic Rochester private club and has been a centerpiece of the Rochester community for almost 100 years. Though the club has seen many changes over its long history, it has stayed true to its values of being the perfect place for families and friends to enjoy the game of golf on our renowned golf course and come together as a community.
There are many ways to participate in the Brighton Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament. Here are the fees:
- Brighton Chamber Member Gold Sponsor - $2,500 - includes 2 foursomes, 2 hole sponsors, logo in all email and facebook advertising of event and opportunity to speak at the ceremony after tournament, sign at dinner provided by sponsor, cart sponsorship, lunch and dinner.
- Brighton Chamber Member Silver Sponsor - $1,500 - includes 1 foursome, 1 hole sponsor, sign at dinner provided by sponsor, lunch and dinner.
- Brighton Chamber Member Lunch Sponsor - $500 - Sign at lunch with the opportunity to speak to the crowd about your business. Includes 4 lunch/dinner tickets.
- Foursome - $800, includes lunch and dinner.
- Individual Golfer - $200, includes lunch and dinner.
- Golf Cart Sponsor - $50 - list of cart sponsors on every golf cart.
- Hole Sponsor - $100 - Each Hole sponsor sign will have QR code to business facebook page.
- Dinner Only - $60
Note: If you want more than one of the registration types, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will register you and email you an invoice.
11:00am – Check in begins
11:30am – Lunch on Patio Grill
1:00pm – Shotgun Start
6:00pm – Dinner served in Ballroom
1. Format is a four-person scramble. Each player will hit their shot to begin each hole. The team will choose the best shot, and from that spot, each player will hit their second shot. This format will continue until the completion of the hole with a single score recorded.
2. From selected shots, each player can place the ball within one club length, no closer to the hole. If the selected ball is in the rough, each player must play from the rough.
3. Men are to tee off from the White tees. Women are to tee off from the Red tees.
4. Mark the selected ball on the putting green. Each player is to attempt the putt from the same spot. The first ball to go in is counted for the team score. If no player makes the putt, mark the best remaining putt and all team members are to putt from there.
5. If the ball that the team selects is in a hazard (bunker or water), or in the rough, or out of bounds, you cannot drop the ball outside the hazard or rough, even if relief is within one club length away. If the ball selected is in a sand bunker, everyone must hit from the sand bunker within one club length. You can rake the bunker after each shot. If the ball selected was in the water, drop out under USGA Rules procedures and add a penalty stroke for each player hitting from the drop. A ball hit out of bounds is usually not selected, but if it is, the players all must re-hit from where the ball was hit before it went out of bounds, and each player must add a “stroke and distance penalty” (2 strokes).
6. Bogey is the maximum team score on any hole. Teams that reach a score of bogey on a hole are to pick-up and move on to the next tee.
7. Rule number seven is please have a good time!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS