Please Join Us for A Brighton Chamber of Commerce Online Networking Event!
Connections. It's what makes the Brighton Chamber strong.
While we are unable to meet in person, it is important to continue to foster our connections, connect and learn from one another.
Attendees will introduce themselves and share ideas of how to weather this storm.
- How are you doing during all of this?
- How have you changed your operation?
- What support are you looking for from all of us?
The event will be facilitated by Brighton Chamber president Nelson Lopatin and vice president Kelly Bagnaschi.
When: Wednesday, August 19, 2020, 5:30PM - 7:30PM
Where: Online Using Zoom
Cost: Brighton Chamber Members - FREE. Registration is required.
TIPS ON USING ZOOM
- Make sure to check that your video and audio are working on your phone or laptop.
- If one of these is not working, find trouble shooting tips on Zoom’s Help Center webpage.
- When the meeting begins, please mute your audio.