The Chamber of Commerce presents several annual awards which recognize the accomplishments of businesses, individuals and students in our community.
Student Scholarship Award
- The Brighton Chamber of Commerce Student Scholarship Award was established to assist our business leaders of tomorrow. (See criteria and application)
Community Service Award
- The Chamber has dedicated the plaque annually since 1993. The Memorial Award is given in memory of those citizens whose devotion to work and civic duty have improved the quality of life in our community.
Building Pride in Brighton Award
- This award recognizes an individual involved in a non-profit organization and to an organization that has served the Brighton community.
Green Brighton Business Award
- This award, established in 1993, provides public recognition to a business that has improved the quality of life in Brighton through property enhancements or outstanding achievements.
- This award, established in 2007, acknowledges an organization that recognizes the importance of sustainable practices in our community and has made significant contributions to the quality of life in Brighton.
Entrepreneur of the Year
- This award, established in 2014, recognizes an entrepreneur in the Brighton Chamber for outstanding achievement in running a business, contributing to the community and local economy. The candidate's company must be a Brighton Chamber member based in, founded in or with a significant presence in Brighton.
Other Factors to consider for Entrepreneur of the Year:
- Entrepreneur must be the founder of the business.
- Business’ origin should include vision, risk and creativity.
- Contributions to the community through charitable or leadership roles.
- Company demonstrates innovative employee programs and corporate culture.