Goals & ObjectivesThe strength of the Brighton Chamber lies in its members' input - through support and involvement. This strength has enabled us to accomplish much in the last few years including:
Our current action plan includes the following areas of emphasis:
• Providing members with more & well attended opportunities for business networking including special Speed Networking events!
• Providing members with more & better opportunities to promote their businesses including a weekly email newsletter sent to more than 1,000 business leaders, expanding our presence in the July 4th 5K race and the Brighton Community Homecoming Celebration and growing our facebook fans to more than 1,000!
• Continuing to grow membership. More members means more business opportunities for all of us and more visibility in the community.
• Presenting programs to help you grow your business including our Expert Edge Seminar Series and and new Brighton Chamber direct mail advertising opportunities.
• Providing even more marketing opportunities for our members including adding a monthly "First Friday Business Before Hours" networking event.
• Work with other organizations to provide added value to our members.